Support Staff Knowledge Exchange funding
Aim: Exposure of research support and platforms staff to best-practices and common issues in your area, global networking, career development.
Method: In/out-bound exchanges, worldwide. Ideally 1-2 days job shadowing + specific mini-project (e.g. develop a policy/tool, learn an approach/system/technique) to bring back to CCU.
> UPDATE 2020: In light of travel restrictions, some international training courses may be eligible, assessed on a case-by-case basis against overall project aims.
- For research support and platforms staff at all career stages.
- Follow-up short report.
- Use of project funding acknowledgement and logo in any subsequent research outputs (presentations, posters, publications).
- Standard institutional travel directive rules apply.
“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 810653”.
How to Apply
- Permanently open call.
- Staff member researches potential host/visitor institutes and makes preliminary informal contact with host.
- Applications invited directly from staff members (with provisional OK from head of unit) using the Application Form.
- Selection committee reviews responses every 2 months so please apply in good time.
For more information, check out the Staff Exchange Toolkit.